EBV-IoT Microchip Secure Shield
This EBV Elektronik evaluation board is designed around the popular Microchip ATECC608B Secure Element. It provides advanced Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) capabilities such as ECDH (Elliptic Curve Diffie Hellman) security protocol, an ultra-secure method to provide key agreement for encryption/decryption, and with ECDSA (Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm) sign-verify authentication for the Internet of Things (IoT) market including home automation, industrial networking, medical, as well as accessories and consumables authentication and more. The ATECC608B employs ultra-secure hardware-based cryptographic key storage and cryptographic countermeasures which eliminate potential backdoors linked to hardware and software weaknesses.
The EBV-IoT Microchip Secure Shield is fully compatible and integrated within Microchip Trust Platform Design Suite v2 and onboards all variants of the Secure Element:
ATECC608B Trust&GO for TLS based network secure authentication. The device comes pre-provisioned secure element with a generic static certificate to reduce third party certificate authority costs. No configuration needed allowing you to focus solely on your application code. Compatible with AWS IoT Multi-account registration architecture.
ATECC608B TrustFLEX for TLS based network secure authentication. The device comes pre-configured device with more use cases than just the device to cloud secure authentication Trust&GO offer. It offers pre-architected implementation for accessory authentication, firmware validation, secure boot assistance, key rotation and more. Compatible for AWS IoT, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Avnet IoTConnect and more.
ATECC608B TrustCUSTOM secure element is a fully customizable device in case your security architecture demands to go beyond the Trust&GO and TrustFLEX use cases.
- EBV Elektronik easy to use and out-of-the-box ready Microchip ATECC608B evaluation kit.
- Fully compatible and integrated within Microchip Trust Platform Design Suite v2 enabling fast and easy provisioning of the Secure Element.
- Full software stack with Secure Element driver integrated into mbedTLS, supporting custom PKI and mutual TLS authentication to any desired cloud platform (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google, Avnet IoTConnect and more).
- Arduino header compatible for easier prototyping.
- mikroBUSTM compatible break-away board for easier prototyping.